Thursday, January 13, 2011

About Me

Let me tell you a little something about me...


I grew up isolated and confused, avoided issues concerning my sexuality.

Experimented a little, made me more confused.
My friend once told me “you know what, you’re gay!” to my face.
Yeah right, tell me something I don’t know. Like, I needed to be reminded of that.
I told him “I know, right?” that did shut him up. Were still friends.
Life after that was way easier, that’s what I thought.
Living now a discreet life, for a lot of reasons.
Had relationships after, didn’t last long.
My bad, or maybe he's into me much than I am more into him (fuck, he's cute).

Likes to be with friends, mostly over coffee
Do a little smoke
Alcohol
No drugs...

Am a no shit kind of guy
Doesn’t care much
Likes it everywhere, hates it every corner...  hahaha (get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment